Before I start off this blog, I figured y’all can get to know me a little more better with these 10 facts about me. (Peep my About Me page for a general background of myself.)
1. I’ve been rockin’ the same faux hawk hairstyle for about 6 years now.
2. Whenever I listen to music on my phone, its always 8tracks > explore > chill > electronic > first playlist I see. I don’t download music on my phone so just imagine my much my data is, no actually imagine how much my exceeded data is.
3. My favourite film is Blue Valentine. I will probably explain why in a future post.
3 1/2. My favourite film director is David Fincher.
4. I used to part of a screamo band called My DeathWish Injection. Nope, we weren’t suicidal.
5. I’m avid NBA follower and my favourite player is Rajon Rondo. I was a Boston Celtic fan but when Rondo left, I realised I wasn’t and was just a Rondo fan after all. I will probably feel the same way when the he leaves the Mavericks.
6. Instead of taking on a Multimedia course in college, I was initially suppose to take Architecture. To this day, I don’t regret it.
7. I don’t like ketchup.
8. I have met Zac Efron and served him chicken tenders and shitload of mustard. Only 2.88% of the people I told this to believe me.
9. I used to carry with me a small notebook so that I can write random thoughts, ideas and inspirations in it but gave that up ever since I discovered the S-Pen of my Samsung Note 3.
10. I am not a writer by any means so to those grammar OCDs or experienced writers, please bear with me!